Sweet Potato Fries with Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce
I love filling meals that are made with just veggies. These Sweet Potato Fries with Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce are addictive. The sauce is so delicious I had to keep myself from dumping it all over the fries. The sweet potatoes take a while to roast, so make sure you plan accordingly. I made my cilantro yogurt sauce while the fries were cooking, then chilled it until they were done. The sauce tastes great chilled with the warm fries. The cilantro makes it all taste so fresh.
- SWEET POTATO FRIES
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- CILANTRO LIME YOGURT SAUCE
- 1 c. plain greek yogurt
- ¼ c. mayo
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1 bunch of green onions, ends chopped off
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees (F).
- Rinse sweet potatoes and slice into wedges. Toss in a bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes at 395 (F).
- Meanwhile, place sauce ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended well. Chill until ready to serve.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and sprinkle with salt. Let cool for 5 minutes, then top with cilantro yogurt sauce.
Thanks for reading this Sweet Potato Fries with Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce recipe! Let me know if you like it. And be sure to follow along on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more recipes, planning, and design!