Dairy Free Blackberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
This is how every morning in my life would start… if I didn’t have kids or a business or lots of other busy and important things going on. When I made this yesterday I didn’t get around to making my “morning” smoothie until lunch. However it ended up being for the best because I got to eat slowly and enjoy this amazing combination of blackberry and coconut. This Dairy Free Blackberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl is just good. Simple, easy, and clean ingredients. Everyone in your family will happily eat it. Serve in a bowl or a cup – it’s a thick one.
- ½ can light coconut milk
- ½ c. pineapple juice
- 3 c. ice
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1 c. frozen blackberries
- ¼ c. almond milk (or more as needed to keep it thin enough to blend)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- optional - unsweetened shredded coconut
- Blend all ingredients except ice.
- Add ice and continue blending until smooth.
- Pour into bowl or cup and top with shredded unsweetened coconut and fresh or frozen blackberries!
Let me know if you make this Dairy Free Blackberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl ! If so, be sure to tag me @plumstreetprints / #plumstreetrecipes on Instagram or Facebook. If you like dairy free smoothies, you should also check out my Dairy Free Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie.
Happy, healthy eating 😉